Monday 7 April 2014

Sexy Time With Miryo

Meet Miryo... Otherwise known as what would happen if Aeon Flux and Mirror's Edge were to fuse with K-Pop.

Our next feature on Waifu Wednesdays Sexy Time is Miryo from Brown Eyed Girls.



Now before I start posting the fap material, I would just like to address this so that no one bothers me about why I've posted this today and not Wednesday... Simply put I am going to my cousin's wedding on Wednesday and as a result I will not have any access to any sort of technological device to update this blog. Hence why all of the stuff I wanted to put out for Wednesday through to Friday will be posted now.

Good enough for you? Okay... You may fap now.


Dat stare tho... You know she wants the G-Dragon, and by G-Dragon I mean my average sized penis.
Profile Time!

Stage Name: Miryo
Birth Name: Jo Mihye
D.O.B: November 2nd 1981 (Eh? O_O)
Position: Main Rapper
Nickname(s): Jo Honey
Religion:Christianity
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood Type: A
Favourite Artists: Seo Taiji and The Boys, Michael Jackson.
Hobbies: Guitar, Listening to Music.
Other Info:
- Studied in Vancouver for 9 months.
- Considered a genius at her school.
- Has a lumbar herniated disc (and that sounds painful as fuck).
- Debuted WAY back in 1999 with Honey Family.
- She's also an accredited songwriter with the most copyrights under a female idol in the industry, currently.

TDO Hottie Ranking: 9/10
 
Until next time ya'll, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment