Thursday 17 April 2014

Sexy Time With Soyou

Now take note ladies... THIS is how you give bedroom eyes.

Another entry for your viewing pleasure, the sultry and soulful lead vocalist of SISTAR, Soyou!




My Wednesdays are gonna be very busy from here on out, so for now I'm gonna post these on Thursdays AND Saturdays, so until my semester ends, you guys get twice the fap for your week!

Enough about me, let's get to posting!


She has the bedroom eyes down! Fuck, she's hot.
Anyway... it's Profile Time!

Stage Name: Soyou
Birth Name: Kang Jihyun
D.O.B: February 12th 1992
Position: Lead Vocalist
Nickname(s): Little Lee Mi Yeon
Height: 168cm
Weight: 49kg
Blood Type: O
Favourite Colour: Black
Other Info:
- Meant to be part of 4Minute, rejected at the last minute (and I have no idea why).
-  Can play the guitar (bonus points from me).
- Wants to learn how to DJ
- She's "good" at imitating voices.
- Prefers to sleep nude (Yes!)

TDO Hottie Ranking: 8/10

See you all Saturday, bye! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment