Tuesday 1 April 2014

So Hyoyeon had to smack a bitch.

See this right here? This is Hyoyeon's face before she goes to smack a bitch.

Hyoyeon decides that she wants to do a backflip from a 2nd floor balcony and bitches be trying to stop her and shit...




So here's how the story goes--

(Courtesy of Netizen Buzz)

On April 1st, the police revealed that they had investigated SNSD member A after receiving a report from a man who claimed she had hit his face while joking around.

According to the police, A, who is friends with B, were at a mutual friend's house on the 30th. While joking around, A had shoved B's hand away and hitting his eye with her finger in the process.

As they were on the second floor, A had jokingly said she would fall off to the first floor. B tried to hold A back but A hit his hand away, causing the accident to occur in that moment. Angered, B reported A's actions at a nearby police station. The two were investigated twice on the night of the accident and the following day.

B had told the police, "I was hit while joking around but now that I think about it, I don't think she purposely meant to hit me."

Police also revealed, "The man was not hurt. We had to investigate the issue because of the report but it seems the issue will mutually end as just an incident."


Now obviously we know now that A is Hyoyeon and it has been confirmed by SM (who seems to enjoy confirming things nowadays).

What I don't get here is that obviously Hyoyeon was either troubled or drunk (possibly both) and decided she was 110% done with doing the choreo for Mr. Mr. so she decides to do a backflip from a balcony, B says, "Fuck that shit, you're my meal ticket bitch!" and stops her from her suicidal acrobatics.

But then he gets poked in the eye for being a hero and instead of thinking, "Well I'm trying to stop someone from doing something really stupid that otherwise in their right frame of mind would never do, so therefore I should expect to get a couple of scratches for my charitable effort", he starts thinking, "Well shit, bitch poked me in the eye now I'm gonna go tell the cops".

First things first, I would get a life sentence, and so would my friends, if we did half the shit we did to each other based on this scenario.

Secondly, who the fuck reports someone who is either joking around and accidentally pokes you in the eye (and they are your "friend") or they are in serious need of help because they just attempted to kill themselves... Either option makes the guy sound like a massive asshole.

Furthermore before anyone starts calling foul about double standards, it doesn't matter. If a female friend got hit in the eye by Jonghyun or some shit, or if Hyoyeon was the one who got hit in the eye and cried foul I would be saying the exact same thing.

It's completely petty and stupid and while double standards are stupid in of itself, the general consensus should be that when someone does something completely idiotic you call them out for it regardless of race, gender, sexuality, etc.

Ah well, at least Hyoyeon knows who her real friends are...

Dr Kim and her stylist unnie.

Hot damn!

2 comments:

  1. Holy fuckkk! Where have you been my entire life??! You write brilliantly!!! Love itttt. Also, why are you not on tumblr? And page is bookmarked and I will go through it all tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into Tumblr unfortunately, or at least not into it enough to start up an account... And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete