Saturday 5 April 2014

TaeNy and KhunToria fans going down with their ships.


In lieu of dating news it has been recently revealed that both Tiffany and Nichkhun are dating... Who may you ask?

Each other.




We all enjoyed the show, but for goodness sake, that's all it ever was! A show!

KhunToria has been around since the "couple" appeared on We Got Married and TaeNy has been around since CCTV footage caught a pre-debut Taeyeon was caught staring at Tiffany in the shower.

Since then the two of the most rabid shippers (up there with YulSic and 2Min) have plagued various forums with their "proof" and "evidence" of their ships being real.

(Not gonna lie I was once among their kind, but I quickly cut off the infected limb and cauterized the wound so that I didn't become a mindless fanboy about it).

Of course for any shipper, there is bound to be disappointment in some form when your ship sails to a different destination, one you've never heard of.

I thought Sooyoung would end up with Won Bin (somehow), turns out she likes Jung Kyung Ho. I thought Yoona would either end up in a three way love triangle between herself, Taecyeon and Tiffany (with sexy results) or forever be alone practicing Ahn Youngmi impersonations... She ends up with Lee Seung Gi.

Finally, other than the Yoona option, I honestly believed that TaeNy (at one point) could've been real. I was a foolish kid once and I think I still am sort of foolish but I cannot deny that I shipped TaeNy.

So you can imagine my surprise when I found out Nichkhun and Tiffany were going out, and you can also imagine the surprise of the rabid shippers.

Because it's one thing to lose some of your "ship material" to some nobody, but it's another to lose supplies to fuel another running ship.

KhunFany fans must be rejoicing with their cup ramen right now.

I think I'm being a bit too heartless with this photo... On second thought, nah.

Long story short best of luck to the new couple, I think this is the first time that two idols (especially from the big 3) were confirmed to be dating each other. They're gonna need it anyhow because the shippers and the sasaengs are gonna come steamrolling on both their asses...


Which reminds me, I need to update my IGAB chart.

Taeyeon, Jessica (?), Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun

Speaking of Hyoyeon... Turns out that the "suicide theory" might be plausible after all, or maybe that was a cover up for the fact that she fucked him a little too hard up the ass with her magical nineteen inch concrete dragon dildo and gave him enteritis. Oh and she pimp-slapped him in the eye, hence why he complained about his eye... Yeah.

In case you didn't get it, the guy who reported her WAS her boyfriend and he probably lost that privilege when he--

a) Wimped out and used the safe word when the dildo ruptured his spleen.
b) After he cried like a bitch from the pimpingest of all pimp-hands.
c) Then reported Hyoyeon to the police, not knowing she's got more links than Sleeping Dogs and the Third Street Saints combined.


But anyway this mean that fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your point of view) Hyoyeon no longer has a boy to got.

DAT GRAMMAR THO!!!!1!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why is it that when I found out that the members were dating, it honestly didn't shock. It was just sort of "Oh glad to see SM allowing them to date… On to the next article." XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair I don't think anyone is shocked at idols dating other than their fangirls/fanboys.

      Heck, even sasaengs know what's up... Probably moreso than the rest of us! XD

      Delete