Wednesday 19 August 2015

Sexy Time With Sohyun

I was all kinds of not ready for her to be this hot, I can safely say this is the first time I've blushed while looking at a picture...
How they grow up so fast... I decided to do a double feature, and this time around the adorable maknae of 4Minute takes centre stage!

Our next feature is Sohyun.




Seriously though... Words are failing me right now O_O

She has mastered that alluring gaze... Hot damn ^///^

Dem Jeans tho...

She can even do adorkable too, awww bless her.

*wipes drool off of keyboard* I think I've found my 4Minute bias... 
Anywho, let's get to know more about the charismatic charm of 4Minute.

Stage Name: Sohyun
Birth Name: Kwon So Hyun
D.O.B: August 30th 1994
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Lead Dancer, Maknae
Nickname(s): Imp, Kkweon Sso, Cute Sohyun
Education: Pungmoon High
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: B
Speciaility:  Dancing
Hobbies: Dancing, Studying, Pool. 
Influences: Ciara
Other Info:
- Has Circulatory System problems.
-  She debuted in 2005 with a group named Orange. She was only 11.
- She wants her first kiss to be in an elevator (I can have that arranged *wink*).
- She's been playing the piano ever since she was little.

TDO Hottie Ranking: 10/10

Until next Wednesday! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Its a special time in a girl group when the sweet little maknae becomes a sexual powerhouse. Sohyun for the win.

    ReplyDelete