Wednesday 19 August 2015

Sexy Time With Hwasa


Remember when I said I miss Yuri's thighs? Yeah... Me neither.
It's time for the glorious return of my unabashed pervertedness... BRING ON TEH SEXY TIME!!!

This chick has got soul, class and ass (she sings purty too)  It's Hwasa from MAMAMOO!




Eomeonimi nuguni, dodaeche eotteohge neoreul ireohge kiusyeossni~
Blonde Hwasa is best Hwasa! ^_^
There are many mysteries in life... Hwasa's thighs fitting into those shorts is one of them.
This is the face she makes when she makes your girl like women~
Talented, hot, fierce and sexy, she has it all... But what about her?

Stage Name: Hwasa
Birth Name: Ahn Hye Jim
D.O.B: July 23rd 1995
Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Maknae
Nickname(s):  Dem Thighs (by me)
Education: J Music Vocal School
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Blood Type: A
Other Info:
- She composed a track called "My Heart" on the Hello Album.

TDO Hottie Ranking: 10/10

Until next Wednesday! See ya!

(p.s. I'm aware of Waifu Wednesdays existence, but I've been doing this for just as long as Yellow Slug... Besides I think Sexy Time is a better name for this segment, no?)

1 comment: