Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sexy Time With NS Yoon-G

Why haven't I heard of you earlier? Damn I'm really missing out in this whole K-Pop thing.
Okay who was the selfish cunt that decided to wait until I watched "Yasisi" to stan the fuck out of this gorgeous woman.

Just wait until I finally finish the MV review, it's gonna be nuts.

Our next feature, NS Yoon-G!





Guys, it's been real... But I'm seriously moving to Korea now.
Profile time!

Stage Name: NS Yoon-G
Birth Name: Christine Kim Yoonji
D.O.B: September 6th 1988
Education: University of California (UCLA)
Height: 170cm
Weight: 46kg
Blood Type: O
Favourite Sport: Basketball
Specialty: Speaks Fluent English
Hobbies: Shopping, Reading, Exercising and Walking.
Other Info:

- Kang Jiyoung formerly from KARA is her cousin.
- She moved to the United States when she was in fourth grade.

TDO Hottie Ranking: 9/10

I will put out the MV Review soon, but for this segment? Goodbye until Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment