Thursday 1 May 2014

Sexy Time With Nana

Just in case ya'll think I'm talking about my grandma...

If you ain't heard of her before, get to know now... This chick is hot.

She is as cute as a button and beautiful too, but if you think she can't be that pretty and a seductive fox at the same time... Think again.

Our next feature is After School's Nana!




Dem legs man.


She is so gorgeous it's actually unbelievable... But what lies beneath this breathtaking beauty?
Let's find out with Profile Time! ^_^

Stage Name: Nana
Birth Name: Im Jin Ah
D.O.B: September 14, 1991
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Visual
Nickname(s):
Height: 171cm
Weight: 48 kg
Blood Type: A
Other Info:

- She's a licensed Make Up Artist and Beautician.
- She's a member of two sub-units, AS Red and Orange Caramel.
- She was a member of the one time, cross-group, Sub-Unit known as Dazzling Red.

TDO Hottie Ranking: 9/10

Just one final note...

Ya'll can thank Hashimoto for this one... I don't usually do requests in this section, but I was gonna feature her soon anyway so I thought, why not?

Saturday already seems so far away, take care until then! ^_^


3 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome, awesome post. Thanks so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was #2 on the independent critics list for most beautiful women in the world <3
    Although Raina is my AS and OC bias, I will not deny that Nana is in fact beautiful :)
    Honestly, one of my strongest girl crushes...

    ReplyDelete