Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hyeri is a worthless bitch and I hate her.







Now that I've got your attention... I don't actually hate Hyeri.


This was just the opinion formed from many Netizens (both Korean and International) after her relationship with Tony Ahn was made public and the constant complaints about her media playing and using her injuries as a means to gain sympathy was overtly harsh and critical.

So my stance is that she was unfairly treated and criticized way too deeply for something that ain't even that bad, you can't help who you are attracted after all and she is a grown ass woman, she can do what she wants.

But all of this is moot point because allegedly she's a candidate for the long since abandoned vocation of being the Nation's Little Sister.

DAMN RIGHT YOU HEARD ME!!!

The position the likes of the innocent IU and the pure Suzy have long since abandoned due to it being such a stiflingly depressing moniker to have as well as one with an immense amount of pressure on you (yet the girls from A Pink seem to be vying for it for some reason), is seemingly in the possession of Hyeri, or about to be at least.

Would you like to know why? This video.


The story behind this scene was that Hyeri was working so diligently in Real Men and through all her trials and tribulations was being the best little soldier she could be out of respect to her commanding officer. The guy in the video is a real deal army dude and he was basically saying goodbye and Hyeri was so choked up she couldn't even get out her words properly, thus inducing this (admittedly cute) scene leading to even the big boss man cracking a smile out of pure d'awww.

So now everybody likes her when they used to shit in her cereal so I'm gonna be needlessly contrary because that's a trendy thing to do.

Hyeri is a worthless bitch and I hate her... and to show just how much I hate her, here are some disgustingly cute pictures of her that I will secretly fawn over in my closet fanboyism.






Fuck you. Bitch.

(Secretly I love you though...)

4 comments:

  1. Come on, you have to comment on this SNSD business

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely has a lot of fanboys from what I see.
    I like her face (if that isn't weird to say.) It's pretty but in a very unique way. I could pick her out in a crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss youuuuuuu. Where are you??! Post again, goddamn it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A year later and Hyeri is still a sexy bitch.

    ReplyDelete