Wednesday 12 March 2014

Three down, six to go! ^_^

I got a boy now... So feel jealous as you fap to this pic of me.

It all started with Hyoyeon and Jay Kim, but that was considered a "sibling relationship". Then Yoona get's the Nation's flower boy Lee Seung Gi, followed by Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho and now--


Jessica Jung and this guy...

No, not Seungri... He's too busy giving Japanese Bitches the towel.

Tyler Kwon is a Korean-American bank investor or some shit like that-- Basically he makes a fuckton of money and spends it on shitty sunglasses and unflattering selcas. But if I was balling like him, why would I give a fuck either?

I'm gonna say the same thing about Sooyoung that I will about Jessica, couldn't she do a smidge better?

Maybe it's a personality thing (like it might be with Sooyoung... But then again her man's body is legit built) or maybe it's for the sheer amount of Won that bursting through the seams of his wallet.

Either or, this is another lucky bastard who makes me tick off the IGAB chart for yet another Soshi member.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon(?), Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun.

(Strikethrough indicates that they've been confirmed to have got their boy).

No comments:

Post a Comment