Thursday 2 January 2014

Hyogre? U WOT M8?

I'm sorry but this is actually starting to piss me off now, the entirety of my life as a K-Pop enthusiast I have heard everyone under the sun talk shit about Kim Hyoyeon, however it is nothing to do with her talent (I'd probably smack the shit out of them if they did)...

It's because of this--

O HAI THAR OPPA, AM I PURTEH?!

Baring in mind, this was taken at around 2009/2010 and everyone says that Hyoyeon is ugly because she is ranked last in visuals out of SNSD and because (to be honest) she isn't always photogenic.

MOTHERFUCKERS MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS HER COMPETITION!!!

Kim Taeyeon

Lee Soonkyu
Kwon Yuri

Let's be honest ladies and gents, it's hard not to be called the ugliest in your group when you have such high competition to face up against...

But see therein lies the problem, Hyoyeon is not actually ugly... In fact, let me show you how wrong it is to call her Hyogre when pictures like these exist.







If that is an ogre, then I need to move to Middle Earth and grab me some Ogre Bitches...

My point is that Hyoyeon may not be the prettiest in SNSD, but that doesn't mean she's not above average and it certainly doesn't mean she's ugly, matter of fact, any of the basic bitches that are hating on her probably crawled out they mamas looking like Venom and shit!

Gurl that is way too much Eye Shadow...
The point is calling her Hyogre (even if she can't hear ya'll over the green she's raking in) is very hurtful and she has complained about people commenting on her looks before, on variety shows you can actually see it negatively impacting her... Also because of people's opinion on her looks she is the least popular member of SNSD in Korea or among the least liked. Darn shame how shallow we can all be.

If a beautiful woman like her is damned for being a bit different or not up to the unrealistic standards of the general populace then I think we all need to look at ourselves and realise that we are all ugly.

(Besides, at least she ain't as bad as Bom... Don't hate, it was just a joke.)

2 comments:

  1. Finally a post parsing Hyoyeon! I love you for this!
    Everybody keeps saying she looks hot with blonde hair. I have to agree, it makes her glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think she's the prettiest one, and the most unique looking. Well, did... Nowadays it's hard to pick her out of the group in a video for some reason but in say Run Devil Run she's gorgeous and I love how the instant I see her I know who she is! I loved her round face shape and the angled eyebrows. I mean, she's pretty now, but there was nothing wrong with her before.

    ReplyDelete